Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

First Post

I know the title of the post is so original you just can't stand it.  Be jealous of my creativity.

I wanted a place I can write about life since my other blog has mostly turned into a deal blog about how you can be as cheap as me.  Even if you aren't cheap check it out you may learn something.

 So here's the thing I live in place my dad calls "Lisa Land" where I an the queen.  Unfortunately people don't seem to take notice.  I am an incredibly optimistic person yet I have irrational fears of random things.  You will soon learn how crazy I really am. 

I also laugh.  Not like a normal person though.  I laugh all the time.  At everything and nothing.  If you've met me you most likely remember my laugh.  Unfortunately my fabulous laugh doesn't come across over the internet.  If it did I would have to write lol after just about every sentence which would be annoying and dumb.

Thanks for reading.  If this post has scared you off you probably won't like the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment